Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 6 Random ringtones

Does anyone know where i get a random ringtones app?

I want my phone play different ringtones once someone call me, any ideal?

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.3, ringtones

Posted on Apr 26, 2015 7:11 PM

10 replies

Apr 9, 2016 9:43 AM in response to gadlol

gadlol wrote:

Why there is not possibility to randomize ringtones, text notes e.t.c.?

Is that too hard to code that Apple?

Why is it people think that, when they don't get what the feature they want on a device, they make some ridiculous assumption that the manufacturer (which in this case happens to be, shall we say, more than a little bit successful at what it does) is unable to create that feature? Seems kind of silly.

Submit your feedback to Apple here:

http://www.apple.com/feedback

Apr 9, 2016 11:33 AM in response to gadlol

gadlol wrote:

Obviously Apple can code that. But I was wondering why they have not done it yet. Its silly nowadays not having that simple feature.

I don't recall every having seen this feature on a phone.

Apple, since it's "more than a little bit successful at what it does" should provide solution to the need before the need...

Yes, they're known for doing that, when it's something they think makes sense. Apparently they think this feature is a silly as I do. However, submit your feedback, who knows what will happen

Apr 9, 2016 11:59 AM in response to gadlol

gadlol wrote:

Obviously Apple can code that. But I was wondering why they have not done it yet. Its silly nowadays not having that simple feature.

I wouldn't consider it a feature, I'd consider it a nightmare. I assign ringtones to contacts so I know who is calling me based on the ringtone. when I'm in a room with a dozen other people with iPhones I know it's mine ringing (as opposed to someone else's) because I know my ringtones. That would also be a downside. And I suspect most users would also find it anti-intuitive.

Submit feedback, and if hundreds of other people submit similar feedback you may get it. But don't count on it. In almost 9 years of following the iPhone it's the first time anyone has ever asked for it.

Iphone 6 Random ringtones

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.