Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to remove credit card information from iPhone 6

I can't download Netflix with icloud it says a problem with my credit card payment but I'm not buying anything and I want it removed!!! HOW ?!?!

Posted on Apr 26, 2015 9:10 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 27, 2015 12:07 AM

What is the exact error message that you are getting ? If it's something about 'a problem with a previous purchase' then that implies that iTunes wasn't able to collect the money for your last purchase, until that is paid off you won't be able to download anything from the store (including free items, redownloading, and app updates).

Otherwise, on your phone try tapping on your id in Settings > iTunes & App Store and tap on 'View Apple ID' on the popup and log into your account - that should give you a payments link on your account's page.

Changing payment info : Change or remove your payment information from your iTunes Store account (Apple ID) - Apple Support

If you don't get the 'none' option on the payment details screen : Why can’t I select None when I edit my Apple ID payment information? - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 27, 2015 12:07 AM in response to Doreenlini

What is the exact error message that you are getting ? If it's something about 'a problem with a previous purchase' then that implies that iTunes wasn't able to collect the money for your last purchase, until that is paid off you won't be able to download anything from the store (including free items, redownloading, and app updates).

Otherwise, on your phone try tapping on your id in Settings > iTunes & App Store and tap on 'View Apple ID' on the popup and log into your account - that should give you a payments link on your account's page.

Changing payment info : Change or remove your payment information from your iTunes Store account (Apple ID) - Apple Support

If you don't get the 'none' option on the payment details screen : Why can’t I select None when I edit my Apple ID payment information? - Apple Support

How to remove credit card information from iPhone 6

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.