Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to Delete Videos I "streamed". Computer shows 37GB free, Phone shows 10GB Free.

I have had this problem for at least 2 years.

I own many movies and TV shows on iTunes.(2,200 TV Episodes and 280 movies)

I often watch them on my iPhone(Currently 6+). If I download first, and then watch, I can delete them when I am done.

BUT if I just tap on the show to watch it, without downloading it first, then I am unable to delete them.(This is actually Streaming, contrary to what others say, the only difference is that it saves the data as it comes in.)

I can easily see them in the Video App, by changing the phone to Airplane mode, as this removes all movies/shows in the cloud, and only shows what is on the phone. But it does not allow me to delete them with a swipe.

The only way I have found to remove them is to Restore the iPhone through iTunes. But this is a pain.

At this moment, when I connect my iPhone to my computer, iTunes shows the phone's Free Space as 37.71GB, but in the phone under Usage it shows as 10GB.

From everything I have read, this is a known issue that has never been resolved. Does anyone know of another way to delete these videos, other then Restoring the phone?

Thank you.

Windows Vista

Posted on Apr 26, 2015 7:29 PM

There are no replies.

Unable to Delete Videos I "streamed". Computer shows 37GB free, Phone shows 10GB Free.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.