Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to remove apple watch app? I DON'T WANT IT!

I have several apps including health app that until today I haven't figure out how to use it and I can't delete it. If I add the memory space together, and the fact that I don't really have the freedom to decide what goes on MY phone or not, really upsets me.

Could someone guide me on HOW TO COMPLAIN about that to apple and have this problem solved?

This is just making me like apple less. If it continues like this, it might be my favourite brand any longer.

I don't want to be controled by apple.

iPhone 5, iOS 8.3

Posted on Apr 26, 2015 11:08 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 26, 2015 11:18 PM

You can't remove it or any apps that are part of the iOS.

Could someone guide me on HOW TO COMPLAIN about that to apple and have this problem solved?

Apple - iPhone - Feedback

Controlled?? WOW!!

3 replies

Apr 27, 2015 5:22 AM in response to asavi

asavi wrote:

I have several apps including health app that until today I haven't figure out how to use it and I can't delete it. If I add the memory space together, and the fact that I don't really have the freedom to decide what goes on MY phone or not, really upsets me.

This is just making me like apple less. If it continues like this, it might be my favourite brand any longer.

I have yet to see a smart phone that does not have apps pre-installed that you can't remove. I've used, in the last couple of years, Androids, Blackberries, Windows phones and iPhones. So, even if you decide to get a differenty type of phone, you will have the same issue. That doesn't mean you shouldn't submit feedback. However, it's important to be realistic about things. You'll also live a much longer, happier life if you can learn not to let trival things upset you.

how to remove apple watch app? I DON'T WANT IT!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.