Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Family Sharing on the Apple TV 3

I Have multiple apple products, of which are some apple tv's. until a few days ago all the devices were using the same Apple ID which was mine. We recently decided to use separate Apple id's for our family members, and using family sharing among the devices.

The problem/concern I have since enabaling family sharing is that my iTunes movie purchases on the Apple TV no longer has an "all movies" option, and instead has a "shared movies" option right below the "recent purchases".

my first question is, what is what happened to the "all movies" category? I found this option very helpful and useful. Sure all my iTunes movie purchases are still categorized by genre. I liked how the "all movies" showed how many movies I have purchased, and I kinda enjoyed looking through all the movies to find one to watch.

My second question is, how can I get that option back whilee still using family sharing?

Posted on Apr 26, 2015 8:23 PM

There are no replies.

Family Sharing on the Apple TV 3

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.