Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Weight Gurus App integration to Health App

Apple,

Is there anyway to allow the Health app to access data from Weight Gurus App? This would be great if possible. Thanks.

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.3, Health App

Posted on Apr 26, 2015 10:30 PM

5 replies

Oct 7, 2016 9:29 AM in response to stevenbolds64

I have this app and the wifi scale. It has been syncing with Health for a few months, but does have a few bugs. Just recently, after updating iPhone to the latest iOS 10.0.2, it is not syncing. This happened a once before. I erased the phone and restored it (not because of this, but to unlock it), it started syncing and actually had all my data. I think just the last update, 10.0.2, broke it again. I may restore again, but that takes a while. Also, concerning the Lean Body Mass mentioned in another post, the data value in the health app does not correspond to any data i can find on the weight guru app. For example: Health says: Lean Body Mass is 50.5 lbs, weight gurus data is: Muscle Mass is 31.9, Body Fat is 21.4 . I have not called or contacted the weight guri folks yet. When I look at the data sources in Health, weight guru says inactive. I have changed it several times, but goes back to inactive. It is like the health app isn't saving the setup when I changed it to active.

Weight Gurus App integration to Health App

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.