Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Chat support dose not work

I don't know what is the problem. I bought this Mac pro 15 Inch which is supposed to be top of the line in apple laptops.

I'm trying to understand why the application " iPhoto" isn't working?

I try to open it and it says" In order to open “iPhoto”, you need to update to the latest version." And it gives me two choices

1-Cancel 2-Search App Store when I try and press on the 2nd choice it atomically opens the app store and then it says this?

"Item Not Available"
"The item you've requested is not currently available in the U.S. store."Now what is the solution in this
case ?

I tried to connect with the 24 hour service chat support to ask them what is the problem. I stayed almost 3 hours waiting for anything to happen on the chat window and it is still blank just white. What does that mean ?

MacBook Pro with Retina display, iOS 8.3

Posted on Apr 26, 2015 10:33 PM

1 reply

Apr 26, 2015 10:35 PM in response to mrmo0o

Welcome to Apple Support Communities

iPhoto was replaced by the Photos app recently, so iPhoto is no longer available in the Mac App Store. In other words, you cannot use iPhoto anymore.

To know which OS X version you are using, go to the Apple menu -> About this Mac. If you are using OS X 10.10.x, just open the App Store -> Updates, and install OS X 10.10.3, so you will get the Photos app.

Chat support dose not work

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.