Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

hi, i have lost my iphone 4s, unable to track it as its switched off. please help me

Mine is iPhone 4S, someone in my office has stolen my iPhone 4days back. Have given police complaint but they are unable to trace it as it's switched off. Is there any way to find out my phone. ?

iPhone 4S

Posted on Apr 27, 2015 2:49 AM

1 reply

Apr 27, 2015 6:42 AM in response to Ashuu

I'm afraid not. If you had enabled the Find My iPhone feature in the iCloud settings panel, and in particular had enabled the "send last location" setting for Find My iPhone, then your phone would have sent it's last location to iCloud before being turned off. You can access that information on the iCloud website at: www.icloud.com

If you did not have that active there is nothing you can do retroactively to locate it. If the device has been erased or continues to be turned off, there is also no thing you can do remotely to locate it.

hi, i have lost my iphone 4s, unable to track it as its switched off. please help me

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.