Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

DAC DENON USB 300

Hello! I have a iMac 27 last 2013 with Yosemite installed. I connect the Denon DAC by usb to iMac to listen throw my HI FI, the problem is that the DAC after few minutes doesn't work, the problem is happened when i upgrade from Mavericks to Yosemite.I know that is no necessary driver to connect the DAC to mac.(Denon gives only drivers for Windows). Is there any solution ? should I downgrade to Yosemite ? thank's

Posted on Apr 27, 2015 1:36 AM

1 reply

May 6, 2016 11:13 PM in response to elektro62

I bought Denon DA300 DAC this year. At the begining, I pair it with HD650 on windows 7 Laptop, everything works fine.

Now I just bought one OWC made USB-C deck for my MacBook 2015 and I want to pair this dac with Mac, by using itunes the DAC show "Unsupported".

Then I find some clue from a japaness BBS : http://bbs.kakaku.com/bbs/K0000607154/SortID=17247588/

They mentioned about the software - AUDIRVANA PLUS, it will charge you $74 , but they has trial version. So you can try it, at least it can make the DAC sung. With out the DAC, my HD650 sounds horrible.

I confirm it supports normal APE and FLAC. I don't have extra high sampling format, but you can try your own by using the trial version.

Good Luck!

Bob

DAC DENON USB 300

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.