Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Following iOS 8.3 Upgrade - Only Showing 1GB of iCloud Capacity

I upgraded my iPad 3 (Wi-Fi model) to iOS 8.3 (Build 12F69) last night and since doing this, when I go into 'Usage' within the 'Settings' app mention it is showing that my total iCloud Storage capacity is 1GB with 208MB of free space. When I go into the 'iCloud' menu within the 'Settings' app, it is showing that I have 4.2GB of free space.

I performed the upgrade using iTunes (latest version available on OS X 10.10.3). I have also upgraded my iPhone to iOS 8.3 using the same method and it is showing the iCloud storage correctly.

I have the default 5GB of capacity available and this is shown on all other devices that connect to the account

Has anyone seen this?

OS X Yosemite (10.10.3), Various iDevices w/iOS 8.3

Posted on Apr 27, 2015 1:09 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 27, 2015 3:56 AM

Yes others have seen it including me.

iCloud Total Storage incorrect

You can report the bug to Apple as did the rest of us.

7 replies

May 6, 2015 3:56 AM in response to Kamal_50

It's a bug Kamal, the iPad is not reporting available storage correctly under General->Usage->iCloud. Both Total storage & Available show as wrong.

Under Settings->iCkoud->Storage , the available storage shows the correct number (at least on my iPad) but when I tap on that it then shows the incorrect Total & Available storage.

If you are also seeing this, then submit a bug report to Apple through feedback.

Following iOS 8.3 Upgrade - Only Showing 1GB of iCloud Capacity

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.