Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Display time in LED in hours:minutes:seconds

I'm trying to get the LED display to show running time of a project in Hours:Minutes:Seconds

I have selected this option in Preferences but the display continues to show the time in SMPTE units .

What else do I need to do besides making the selection in Preferences, to acheive the required result

Is this perhaps a known problem

Swingtones

Mac mini, OS X Mavericks (10.9.3), using Logic Pro X 10.0.1.0

Posted on Apr 27, 2015 3:29 AM

2 replies

Apr 27, 2015 8:32 AM in response to Swingtones

There is nothing else to it. The Preferences Setting should switch the LED.

User uploaded file

When you switch the Control Bar Display to Bar&Time, you can see the labels below the actual digits and it displays hr - min - sec - ms.

Hope that helps

Edgar Rothermich

http://DingDingMusic.com/Manuals/

'I may receive some form of compensation, financial or otherwise, from my recommendation or link.'

Apr 27, 2015 11:25 PM in response to EdgarRothermich

Hi Edgar, I had all the settings correct. I found that when the beat position was 1 1 1 1 the clock read 00:24:00,0000. This confused me. After some digging around in advanced settings I found that for some reason the SMPTE reading was set to start at 24. When I changed that to 00 the clock showed the correct time .

Problem solved !

Thanks for your input

Swingtones

Display time in LED in hours:minutes:seconds

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.