Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Slow download speed for Office for Mac 2011 (1.1GB). Stating it will take three days?.Stating it will take three days?

I recently decided to purchase a copy of office for mac 2011 and had to download the software from the Microsoft website after inputting the product key. It is installing in the top right hand corner of the safari browser, however the approximated time of completion has gone from 22 minutes to 3 days 23 hours and 30 minutes. I currently have software updates pending and am unable to carry them out and restart the computer because it says it will quit the installation of office. It is not a problem with my router as i have tried many different people's wifi under all different ISP's and i am using a new generation Apple Macbook Pro 13" retina display (2015) with 2.7 GHz intel core i5 / 16 GB 1867 MHz DDR3 / Intel iris graphics 6100 1536 MB. Any help with this issue would be much appreciated!

MacBook Pro with Retina display, OS X Yosemite (10.10.3), null

Posted on Apr 27, 2015 4:38 AM

1 reply

Slow download speed for Office for Mac 2011 (1.1GB). Stating it will take three days?.Stating it will take three days?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.