Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

The router shut down and wont let my laptop reconnect anymore. Can I fix it?

So here is what happened, to me and my old macbook pro:

I recently moved to Spain and asked the friendly barman below my flat whether we can share the internet he offers his customers in return for sharing the bills or something. He said that it would be fine, gave me the password and we went on like that. It worked fine for a month or so, but one day his internet shut down and kicked out all of us, who were connected at that moment. I asked him if he could restart the router, which he did, but it didn't fix anything. My housemates had the same problem, just that one girl had her laptop off, so it didn't get kicked out, whilst the phone of the other girl was not connected, so that was fine as well. That means, we know that the internet is working again, its not an internet problem, it seems like the non-working devices are on some sort of list that won't let them reconnect (if that even exists?).

Now my question. Can I fix this, or am I going to have to go on without internet at home?

Cheers and I look forward to your replies!!!

xxxx

MacBook Pro (13-inch Mid 2009)

Posted on Apr 27, 2015 4:18 AM

There are no replies.

The router shut down and wont let my laptop reconnect anymore. Can I fix it?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.