Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am having a hard time booting up Logic X and was wondering if there is something going on with my computer. I had this problem in Feb and tried to do some stuff myself and found out that I had deleted some important files.

My question is this: Logic X starts really slow. I upgraded my ram to 8 Gb and that worked fine for a while. Loading Ableton Live 9 takes forever as well. Are there some easy steps that I can take to alleviate the problem. I am using my I-Mac for my major recording platform with a 003 Rack +. Unfortunately, everything seemed to bite the dust yesterday and I am heading to ASCAP tomorrow and do not need this extra pressure at this time.

I-Mac, Mac OS X (10.6.2)

Posted on Apr 27, 2015 6:26 AM

2 replies

I am having a hard time booting up Logic X and was wondering if there is something going on with my computer. I had this problem in Feb and tried to do some stuff myself and found out that I had deleted some important files.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.