Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

pathetic apple products received THRICE

I have purchased your product apple 5 s on 10th March,2014 . From the first week, this product is heating a lot and It had started giving temperature warnings from first month.

When this heating was not bearable in third or fourth month, I gave it to the service center in Delhi and got it swapped.

Phone got swapped but heating problem didn't . Thanks to the almighty, this one didn't give warnings. But a new problem arose in that swapped phone, at the network area "no service" had started its visibility.

But networks were appearing after restarting the device. December and January went well but in February networks didn't appear for the whole day. And suddenly the next morning my phone bell rang showing those 5 network DOTS filled.

But in March when that same network problem arose I went to service center , submitted that phone and got a new i phone 5 s "as apple claims" and they gave 90 days warranty also. WOW!!!

For the first week it worked well. But on the 8th day it showed that same black screen

// should I write "AGAIN"!!! .

And till now It have been heating a lot since that 8th day.

Dear apple I trust you a lot. I purchased this phone with my very first salary+savings=~50000. I love to use apple products.I love it whenever I see a thin refined shining metallic apple in my hands.

Sir, kindly resolve the issue as soon as possible.

Since I have not cherished for having the latest flagship in my hand even after spending that much amount , I request you to please exchange this phone with the similar priced product i phone 6.

Hope apple will take this as a serious concern and resolve the issue as soon as possible.

??

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.3

Posted on Apr 27, 2015 7:02 AM

2 replies

Apr 27, 2015 7:09 AM in response to anshul.chhabra1991

No. They won't. This is an User to User forum, as stated in the Terms of Use you agreed upon when you signed up. This is not Apple Support and no Apple support employee reads these in official manner. Your rants and raves will only serve as a form of entertainment for us other users who pass by. Use the Contact Us links at the bottom of the page.

And as a side note, unless you purchased AppleCare+ on the phone, it is now April 2015 and the device is out of warranty. That info came in the box of the device.

pathetic apple products received THRICE

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.