Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Pairing Bluetooth

I have an iPhone 6 plus and when pairing my BlueAnt bluetooth it tells me that the pairlist is full but I only have 4 items in it. I understand you can have as many as 10 bluetooths paired. How can I get this to pair? And yes, my bluetooth is turned on on my iphone but BlueAnt says there is no phone available. Thanks

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.3, null

Posted on Apr 27, 2015 7:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 28, 2015 6:45 AM

Is it possible that the pair list is full for the BlueAnt? You may want to check their website on how to set it to factory settings and try again.

5 replies

Pairing Bluetooth

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.