Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why does my front camera on iPhone 6 look reversed and stretched only after I snap the picture?

Why is my iPhone 6 front camera so bad after I take a picture. It looks great before I snap the pic, but once I do, the result of the pic looks real bad. Not only is it reversed, but it looks like it stretches the picture and seems to lose the quality. I ended up having this problem on my galaxy S3 and was pretty happy with the iPhone 6 front camera when I got it until it started doing the same thing a few days ago. The only app I've downloaded in the past week is timehop and I deleted it just in case, but it didn't help. I've gotten to where I just have to screenshot when using my front camera instead of snapping the picture. The only problem is, I have to use two hands and crop it later. I want to reiterate that the picture and it's quality look great before I take the picture. It's after I take the picture that it's reversed and messed up. If anyone could help me out on this, please do!

Thanks!!

iPhone 6, iOS 8.3

Posted on Apr 27, 2015 7:39 AM

There are no replies.

Why does my front camera on iPhone 6 look reversed and stretched only after I snap the picture?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.