Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My ipad mini isnt showing the applications so cannot access anything. the ipad doesnt respond to touch except for the pull up and pull down areas. Siri is there but no application. Any ideas? Help!

My two and a half year old ipad mini 16 GB with iOS 8.3 has suddenly "lost" all the application icons on the home page. The page is as was, minus all the applications. I have tried various touch moves and tried to close it down but the slide power off doesnt appear to close it down. The pull down and pull up areas work as do Siri but nothing else can be accessed. Please help!

iMac (21.5-inch Mid 2010), OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.5)

Posted on Apr 27, 2015 8:33 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 27, 2015 8:45 AM

Try doing a Force-Restart. When on, press and hold the Home and Sleep buttons till the screen goes black and a white Apple logo appears. Release and let it finish restarting.

2 replies

My ipad mini isnt showing the applications so cannot access anything. the ipad doesnt respond to touch except for the pull up and pull down areas. Siri is there but no application. Any ideas? Help!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.