Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Since upgrade to IOS 8.3 I can no longer post/share on Facebook

On April 9th I upgraded to IOS 8.3. Since then I am unable to post/share news or photos to Facebook. When I have something to share from a news app and I share I get the option of icons as follows: Mail, More, More. I do not want to share to my mail. When I select the first more icon Activities screen comes up with only a Mail icon when I select the second more icon the only thing on my screen is Activities. When I thought I found a way to post to FB I get the message that I have to be connected to FB; I never had to be connect to FB before this problem occurred.

It seems that each time an upgrade to the operating systems happens something always goes wrong. I am hoping you can give me some information on when this problem will be resolved.

Thank you so much for your time and support. Hope to hear from someone soon.

Sincerely,

Glenda Gonzalez

Posted on Apr 27, 2015 8:17 AM

10 replies

Apr 27, 2015 9:12 AM in response to raheny

Have you done a reset since the update?

Close all open apps by double-tapping the home button, then swiping up and off the screen with the app window (not the smaller icon).

Reset your device: hold down the home button along with the sleep/wake button until the screen goes black and you see the Apple, then let go. (No data loss)

Apr 28, 2015 3:42 PM in response to Denise R Lews

When I upgraded to IOS 8.3 there was no 4 digit security code. I am sorry that I did upgrade. This is not the first time after upgrading that I have had problems. The last time it took Apple awhile to work out all the bugs with the new upgrade; so far nothing has been done to correct the new problems with this recent upgrade. I am losing faith in Apple 😢

Since upgrade to IOS 8.3 I can no longer post/share on Facebook

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.