Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Google HTTP Server Request Error

I have a problem accessing any Google websites. I can visit Google.com without any issues. However, any other sites, such as Drive, Analytics etc. I cannot visit them. Basically this is what is happening. I type drive.google.com in the browser (I tried in all three major browsers i.e Chrome, Firefox and Safari). The error I get is attached as a image (Error is displayed in Chrome).

User uploaded file

However, after that error, when I add HTTPS in front of the URL, it works fine. Now this happens only when I'm at my work. Though it doesn't happen for anyone else at work. The IT department doesn't know what is going on either since my laptop is the only one that is facing the issues. I'm running OX 10.9 Not sure if this is a virus or what. They have tried flushing the DNS and releasing and renewing IP. But nothing works. Any ideas on what it can be?

MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2014), OS X Mavericks (10.9.5)

Posted on Apr 27, 2015 9:22 AM

There are no replies.

Google HTTP Server Request Error

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.