Newsroom Update

The all-new Logic Pro for iPad and Mac delivers breakthrough music-making experiences. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Euphonix CS3000 problem upgrading Mavericks to Yosemite

Fellows,

We've a Patchbay problem when upgrade Logic Pro X from Mavericks to Yosemite, outputs from Logic didn't appears/returns in the CS3000, and buttons don't works properly. When downgrading, the same problem returns. Anyone has experienced the same problem and found a solution?

iMac, OS X Yosemite (10.10.3)

Posted on Apr 27, 2015 10:18 AM

1 reply

Apr 27, 2015 12:22 PM in response to saulowan

Explaining in details:

When mixing drums, for instance, I use kick out 01, snare out 02, tons out 03/04 and so on, then from Logic out to CS3000 in, and from CS direct out for each channel. Return to CS by in 15/16, and out from these channels to Logic 15/16. Up to here, so well.

In the Logic, I use 15/16 ins to record the mix, I need to leave these channels (15/16) always selected with the CS brown button, in order to listen its signals. Before the upgrade, I didn’t select nor leave the selected button (input monitoring).

Euphonix CS3000 problem upgrading Mavericks to Yosemite

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.