Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ipad 4

I've giving up on Apple junk. Only had my I-pad 4 for 2 years and went dead. No Apple logo and shows up on ITunes in DFU mode. Tried to restore with no luck. Went to the Apple store and they told me it was a Hardware issue.If this is true you people better be aware before ordering the new watch.

iPad, iOS 8.1.2

Posted on Apr 27, 2015 10:59 AM

1 reply

Apr 27, 2015 11:07 AM in response to Johnkmk

Ohh, because a single device that may have developed a fault after 2 years means the company has no idea what its doing? and all 2.3 million apple watches that have been preordered will develop a hardware fault in the future?

On the flip side of that, the fact that millions of users everyday use their 3, 4 and even 5 year old apple devices without issues means Apple is incapable of making a mistake or having a bad one slip through? Of course not.

Its bad luck you're iPad developed a fault, but since nothing in this world is perfect, having a product develop a fault after 2 years is not abnormal or reason to panic with new products.

Ipad 4

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.