Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

anyone else having trouble with media import in 10.2?

I am having trouble importing media from a camera SD drive. It lets me see the file, but is not importing. When I select import nothing happens.

Final Cut Pro X

Posted on Apr 27, 2015 11:30 AM

3 replies

Apr 28, 2015 8:32 AM in response to David Bogie Chq-1

David, I found a work around. I use a Canon XA10 and usually can just pull the SD card from it, plug in to my Macbook pro and download the file(s) I need. Not quite sure why it never downloaded last time. I opened the file I needed and saved it to the hard drive and accessed it just fine. Probably just a glitch, but wondered if this was an issue with the new 10.2. Will have to see if the problem continues to recur.

Apr 28, 2015 10:07 AM in response to lbcsteve

Asking about issues that all users are having with FCPX is quite different from trying to solve your own specific issues. If you're concerned about major bugs with FCPX, you need to scroll the forum, search the forum, and do some independent research on the Web. Major flaws show up big time around here, like the black frames issue, but they're not always at the top of the forum's list of threads.

anyone else having trouble with media import in 10.2?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.