Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone 5c screen is loose

My iPhone 5c has a really loose screen , I bought the phone 5 months ago so I believe its still in warenty.

i originally bought the iPhone on contract from three .

Will Apple fix or replace my iPhone 5c?

iPhone 5c, iOS 8.2

Posted on Apr 27, 2015 11:51 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 27, 2015 12:32 PM

Only after an inspection could a decision be made. Either take the phone to an Apple Retail store, or an Apple Authorized Service Provider, or call Applecare in your country to schedule service. If you have Applecare + and remaining incidents, the most you would have to pay is the incident fee (assuming accidental damage is the cause). If you don't have AC+, you may have to pay the out of warranty service fee (accidental damage is not covered). But the only way to know for sure is to get the device examined.

8 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 27, 2015 12:32 PM in response to Mistic-17

Only after an inspection could a decision be made. Either take the phone to an Apple Retail store, or an Apple Authorized Service Provider, or call Applecare in your country to schedule service. If you have Applecare + and remaining incidents, the most you would have to pay is the incident fee (assuming accidental damage is the cause). If you don't have AC+, you may have to pay the out of warranty service fee (accidental damage is not covered). But the only way to know for sure is to get the device examined.

My iPhone 5c screen is loose

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.