Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Keyboard shortcuts and tabs with get info box

I'm having several problems with the new get info box - and regret that I can no longer bring up the old version with the shift/right-click/get-info command.

1) No keyboard shortcut to advance from one track to the next, from inside the Get Info box. This used to be handled with Alt-N or Alt-P for Next and Previous. Now it seems to require mouse click on the error.

2) When tabbing through fields, it skips fields toward the bottom (album artist)

3) For works with the same title (most of my library is classical), I've tended to organize them by adding an extra space at the end of the Album line for the 2nd work with that title, or an extra two spaces for the 3rd work with that same title. This way they sort as distinct albums, since most works have multiple tracks. With the new Get Info, if I enter that extra space on the field in the box, it cuts it off when clicking ok. But if I just F2 the field on itunes list view, I can add it with no problem. This is a pain because I have to do it one track at a time, can't do it for multiple tracks at once.

Posted on Apr 27, 2015 11:11 AM

There are no replies.

Keyboard shortcuts and tabs with get info box

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.