Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I bought an Iphone 6 a couple of days ago. I left it in my handbag this afternoon and I found it with the screen broken...so fragile ;/ What can I do ?

I bought an Iphone 6 a couple of days ago. This afternoon it was in my handbag and when I took it the screen was broken...so fragile !! :/ What can I do ? I am very disappointed by the very weak robustness.

iPhone 6

Posted on Apr 27, 2015 11:23 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 27, 2015 3:07 PM

Make an appointment at the Genius Bar at your local Apple Store for screen repair.

See this article for information on cost:

https://www.apple.com/support/iphone/repair/screen-damage/

5 replies

Apr 27, 2015 3:20 PM in response to marie-charlottefromparis

marie-charlottefromparis wrote:

Thank you. I know that we can pay to have a screen repaired.

But it does not solve my disappointment. After 1 week, the Iphone 6 is already broken !! How can it be so fragile ?

It's not that fragile. It's unfortunate that yours got broken but something had to happen to make it break. Your phone had to have had something bang or press into it while it was in your bag. If you're going to keep it in your bag, make sure it's in a pocket without things like keys.

I've had my iPhone 6 since January. I've dropped it a couple of times (I don't recommend that). It's fine. However, I don't put it in bags with other things.

I bought an Iphone 6 a couple of days ago. I left it in my handbag this afternoon and I found it with the screen broken...so fragile ;/ What can I do ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.