Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I haven't recieved a message sent to me four days ago

my dad sent me a message four days ago, and I haven't recieved it. Its the same with all of my other contacts, i tried disabling I message and then re enabling it, but this yields another problem.

i Tried signing back it, and it would say, could not connect to I message servers, check your internet connection and try again, but i had three bars, so i signed out of everythin, and performed a hard reset on my ipad. Now when i try to sign in to the app store, from settings, it does nothing, absolutely nothing. It does the same thing with FaceTime and I message. I don't know if this is just me having this problem, or if other people are having issues with this, but please fix this

iPad Mini, iOS 8.3, Model ME277LL/A

Posted on Apr 27, 2015 1:44 PM

1 reply

Apr 27, 2015 2:37 PM in response to sonicboo1213

I've seen the problem with not being able to sign into FaceTime/iMessage but not the one with iTunes/Apps I saw your other, later post but I'll try helping here

Apple's answer If you get an error when trying to activate iMessage or FaceTime - Apple Support

If your time is off, iPads don't seem to like that.

In order to get your time zone and time to update automatically, you also need to have Location Services on. In iOS 8 it's under Settings, Privacy. Go to the bottom of the page where it says System Services, select that and make sure Setting Time Zone is on.

I haven't recieved a message sent to me four days ago

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.