Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why did Apple charge my account 6 times?

I changed credit cards, and therefore had to change billing information on my App Store account. When I changed it though, I hit it 6 times, and now there are 6 instances of a $14.98 charge on my card. Is all that money going to be taken out? My card is showing that it's being processed right now. What is happening? That's like $90! D:

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.1.3

Posted on Apr 27, 2015 1:40 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 27, 2015 1:53 PM

What exactly did you do when changing your payment method, did it take you a number of attempts to get it accepted by iTunes and/or did you also change your name/address details on your account : About payment card authorization holds in the iTunes Store - Apple Support ?

If you haven't already done so then check to see what shows on your account's purchase history : See your purchase history in the iTunes Store - Apple Support

If they are proper charges, and you didn't press buy 6 times, then contact iTunes Support : http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/contact/

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 27, 2015 1:53 PM in response to noahfischel

What exactly did you do when changing your payment method, did it take you a number of attempts to get it accepted by iTunes and/or did you also change your name/address details on your account : About payment card authorization holds in the iTunes Store - Apple Support ?

If you haven't already done so then check to see what shows on your account's purchase history : See your purchase history in the iTunes Store - Apple Support

If they are proper charges, and you didn't press buy 6 times, then contact iTunes Support : http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/contact/

Why did Apple charge my account 6 times?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.