Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Changes to "Mail" with Maverick

I'm OS 10.9.5 (The little "Info Apple" only tells me that, not whether that is "Maverick" or "Yosimity", though Maverick rings a bell.)

My question concerns "Mail".

There have been a lot of changes since I upgraded to 10.9.5. Things like the weird fact that the clock stays at the time I last used the computer before I "put it to sleep" for four or five seconds before it jumps to the correct time.

With "Mail" I find that if during spell check if I decided to make a change and hit the space bar in the processs to start a new word the mail gets sent. This didn't used to happen. Result is some weird e-mails with only half of an edit/addition I was trying to make. Any way to disable the space bar from acting like "Send"?

While I'm at it I"ve another question about a change with this OS. Now in "Finder" my files get broken in to days and weeks. I don't really like that or need that and sometmes it makes it even harder for me to locate a file. So, is there any way to instruct "Finder" to list all files as it used to, without this breakdown by day, week and month?

Thanks.

John

OS X Mavericks (10.9.5)

Posted on Apr 27, 2015 2:16 PM

1 reply

Changes to "Mail" with Maverick

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.