Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

HP P2014

• I'm using a MacBook Pro 13-inch, Early 2011 and a HP printer Laser Jet P2014 (Drivers are up to date) on Yosemite 10.10.3 connected in wifi with an airPort Express via my IP address.
  • I'm using Apple Pages 5.5.3
  • If I would like to print envelopes or labels, and it's always off. Sometime it dosent print on it, sometime it's in the wrong direction, sometime it dosent print at all on the document.
  • I've stumble on several forums, but I can't seem to find a solution with my printer.
  • I've tried changing the paper orientation in the file>print menu
  • Let's say I would like to print labels, I change the paper format that represent the size of one sheet of labels. I create a grid of 1 X 5 on a 6" X 3" sized paper. I enter my text in the boxes I've created and I place my sheet in my printer in the top tray. There is an ajustable guide for smaller sized paper. When I press print, my 6" X 3" paper go trough the printer and come out blank. When I just print it on a regular sized paper, A4 for example, it come out and the 1 X 5 grid is printed in the good orientation but at the bottom left part of the paper. The size is good as well.
  • Same thing is happening for envelopes.

Anyone would have a solution for me?

Thank you for your time.

User uploaded file

MacBook Pro

Posted on Apr 27, 2015 3:55 PM

There are no replies.

HP P2014

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.