Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPod is not syncing right. When I add new content, only that content is playable while the rest seems to be on my iPod but it is greyed out in iTunes. I'm not sure what has changed... I'm still set to manually sync.

My iPod and iPad are not syncing correctly. I have my iTunes to manually sync selected data since my music is stored in several locations. When I add new content (say 4 songs), only those 4 songs are playable while the rest seem to be missing. When I connect back to iTunes, the old data is shown as being greyed out. How do I fix this so my old songs are playable again and I can customize what I want on and off can be done. This worked fine for years with itunes but in the that 6 months something has changed.

iPod touch, iOS 5.1.1, Same also happens with my Ipad

Posted on Apr 27, 2015 3:06 PM

There are no replies.

My iPod is not syncing right. When I add new content, only that content is playable while the rest seems to be on my iPod but it is greyed out in iTunes. I'm not sure what has changed... I'm still set to manually sync.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.