Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

playing two playlists, one on shuffle

Hello,

We are having a wedding reception and have two playlists. We have one with slower music we'd like to play on shuffle. When that one is over we'd like it to play another playlist with faster dance music. However we'd like that one to play the songs in order, not on shuffle.

Is there anyway to just press play at the beginning of the event, and have itunes play the both playlists in the way described above?

Thank you for your help.

Windows 7

Posted on Apr 27, 2015 4:01 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 27, 2015 4:58 PM

No. Why not just arrange the slow playlist in a satisfactory order, and then put everything into one playlist.

3 replies

Apr 27, 2015 4:57 PM in response to jobblyapple

thanks for your help, that's what I thought. However I'm not the most technically savvy, so I'd thought I'd ask the experts. I was looking to just press play at the start of the event, and not worry about fiddling with the laptop the rest of the night. So I just combined both lists, and shuffled the slow songs up a bit. Don't want the same artist playing two songs in a row...

Thanks again.

playing two playlists, one on shuffle

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.