Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

In Photos I cannot connect my Facebook account

hi...i have updated to the latest version of Yosemite, which included a change from iPhoto to Photos. it seems to work okay except for when i try to share pictures from Photos to Facebook.

it directs me to add my Facebook account on Internet Accounts in System Preferences. I have attempted to add my Facebook account at least a dozen times and failed each time.

i enter my email and password for Facebook and i get a box asking me to wait for a code to be texted to me to enter instead of my FB password. the code arrives, i enter it in the password box, and i get the same message in red: 'unable to verify account name or password'.

then i receive messages on Facebook saying that an 'unrecognized' browser is attempting to log in to my account (even though i've 'approved' it as 'recognized' by me multiple times now).

so i cannot connect with Facebook via my MacBook Pro (only through my iPhone).

any suggestions?

thanks.

MacBook Pro, OS X Yosemite (10.10.3)

Posted on Apr 27, 2015 4:19 PM

2 replies

In Photos I cannot connect my Facebook account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.