Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Landscape Mode issue on iPhone 6.

HOW DO I GET MY LANDSCAPE VIEW BACK ON MY IPHONE 6?

My phone was working fine with Landscape mode even when the Display setting was set on Zoom (i set this on my phone when i first activated it).

Couple of days ago i took my phone into Apple store to fix an issue with the ringer (I had to put callers on speaker otherwise i can't hear them and they can't hear me). Anyway, when i got my phone back (and i should checked it before i walkd away from the Genius Bar) i realized I couldn't get it to landscape mode--even on email or text window or Safari. I read on here to change the zoom and it didnt work. Ive had the zoom on before so I'm not sure if it has anything to do with the zoom. any ideas?

iPhone 6, iOS 8.3

Posted on Apr 27, 2015 7:21 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 27, 2015 7:30 PM

Swipe up from the bottom of the screen opening the activity center, look for the lock with a circle arrow on the top right, if it is light up, that means orientation lock is on. This keeps it locked in portrait mode. Tap it again to disable it and BOOM, all fixed.

Hope this helps 😀

2 replies

Landscape Mode issue on iPhone 6.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.