Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Voice memo not working

So I took this 2 hour long voice recording and my phone just shut off like the battery was 40% and it just shut off for some reason while the recording was still recording so naturally I turn it back on to see if the recording is there and it says it is but it won't play and won't let me send it it just says "new recording" is being optimized for sharing at this time I tried looking through this forum and a lot of people seem to be having similar issues and say to reboot your phone and I've already done that twice and nothing happened please answer this is really important its been about 40 minutes and I think i'm just gonna wait over night to see if anything happens before I call apple

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.3

Posted on Apr 27, 2015 8:58 PM

There are no replies.

Voice memo not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.