Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

All purchased films - Removed

i don't know who decided to start tinkering around with the interface but removing the "all" purchased tab was a terrible idea. The movie layout is already bad but now it's worse. I honestly don't know what movies are supposed to be in what genre. I go to look for Lord of Rings on Fantasy but find it on Action. Movies are all over the place. I used the all movies tab to locate my films alphabetically.

Furthermore, I use the "all movies" tab to track how many films Ived purchased. Before you removed it I sat around 230. I lIke building my collection and I choose Apple as the medium. When you remove common features without improving general functionality it makes my experience worse. My film collection was something I felt proud of and I frequently checked that number and worked to increase it. Please fix this and stop changing things nobody asked you to change.

AppleTV 2

Posted on Apr 27, 2015 7:15 PM

2 replies

All purchased films - Removed

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.