Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ios 8.3 for iph 4s

hi,

I want to update my iph4s to ios 8.3 and currently i am using 7.0.4 version. My question is should i update my software or not ? because once i updated my software my wifi turned grayed out. please suggest me,

Thanks.

iPhone 4S, iOS 7.0.3

Posted on Apr 27, 2015 9:25 PM

10 replies

Apr 27, 2015 10:57 PM in response to petermac87

no i did not , i updated to iOS 7 from iOS 6. The wifi settings is greyed out and cannot turn on. I send it to apple store and phone had been replaced. now i'm getting notification for ios 8.3 for upgradation. Due to last time issue I am confused this time for upgrading to ios 8.3 from 7. My phone is doing problem now thats why i m asking 😢

ios 8.3 for iph 4s

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.