Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have an iPhone 5s and a 6 and want to swap for a 6plus. Wanted to know how much I would add or if I could use both phones ??

I have an iPhone 5s and a 6 (all 16gb) and want to swap for a 6plus. Wanted to know how much I would add or if I can use both phones ??

Posted on Apr 27, 2015 10:27 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 30, 2015 9:47 AM

Your question is unclear. Add what? Use both phones for what? Apple does not swap phones. It may offer you a few coins in the form of iTunes gift card credit when you turn in certain old units, but that is all. You'd have better luck and gains selling them on eBay, Craigslist, whatever. Just be sure to release them from your IDs. See here for details: What to do before selling or giving away your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 30, 2015 9:47 AM in response to BEM A.

Your question is unclear. Add what? Use both phones for what? Apple does not swap phones. It may offer you a few coins in the form of iTunes gift card credit when you turn in certain old units, but that is all. You'd have better luck and gains selling them on eBay, Craigslist, whatever. Just be sure to release them from your IDs. See here for details: What to do before selling or giving away your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

I have an iPhone 5s and a 6 and want to swap for a 6plus. Wanted to know how much I would add or if I could use both phones ??

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.