Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Editing multiple titles

Hello,

I am using some titles in front of my footage.
As I need to put the same texts in front of different backgrounds, I would like to adjust one of my titles so it fits the background perfeclyl, and then copy its settings to all the other titles.

To adjust the title, I have to modify the text and video attributes.

To make it more complicated, all the titles are beeing disolved (fade in and out).

Copying the edited title and applying its attributes to the other titles does not seem to work.

Any suggestions?

FCPX 10.2. Mac Pro 10.10.3

Mac Pro, OS X Yosemite (10.10.1)

Posted on Apr 27, 2015 11:13 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 28, 2015 2:21 AM

The video properties are transferred with copy and paste attributes, but not the text properties.

You can adjust the text as you want and then save a preset.

One other option, if you have Motion, is to take a title, open a copy in Motion and make all the adjustments you need there. Then use the new title instead of the old one.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 28, 2015 2:21 AM in response to cal_r65

The video properties are transferred with copy and paste attributes, but not the text properties.

You can adjust the text as you want and then save a preset.

One other option, if you have Motion, is to take a title, open a copy in Motion and make all the adjustments you need there. Then use the new title instead of the old one.

Editing multiple titles

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.