Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want to delete photo from my ipad photo library

Anyone can help me because I need more memory for my ipad and I want to delete some photo from my photo Library.

iPad 2

Posted on Apr 28, 2015 5:13 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 4, 2015 5:38 AM

How to delete a photo depends on which album on your iPad contains the photo.

If the photo is in the Camera Roll album use the view with all the thumbnails of the photos. Tap Select, the tap on the photos to be removed, then tap the trash can. The photos will be moved to the Recently Deleted album where they will reside for 30 days to allow you to recover them if desired. If you are sure you want to delete those photos go through the same procedure with the photos on the Recently Deleted album.

Photos in albums that were copied to your iPad by syncing with a computer running iTunes are removed by doing another sync. But before you click on Sync be sure to deselect the no longer wanted albums. Then when you click on Sync or Apply the deselected albums will be removed from your iPad but they will remain on your computer,

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 4, 2015 5:38 AM in response to Lazakhely

How to delete a photo depends on which album on your iPad contains the photo.

If the photo is in the Camera Roll album use the view with all the thumbnails of the photos. Tap Select, the tap on the photos to be removed, then tap the trash can. The photos will be moved to the Recently Deleted album where they will reside for 30 days to allow you to recover them if desired. If you are sure you want to delete those photos go through the same procedure with the photos on the Recently Deleted album.

Photos in albums that were copied to your iPad by syncing with a computer running iTunes are removed by doing another sync. But before you click on Sync be sure to deselect the no longer wanted albums. Then when you click on Sync or Apply the deselected albums will be removed from your iPad but they will remain on your computer,

I want to delete photo from my ipad photo library

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.