Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Broadcasting gameplay

Last year I started broadcasting my game play on Twitch during the St. Jude's Play Live charity event, and it's about to start up again on May 1st. I want to do this again this year but I don't want to be forced to only use my PS4, and Bootcamp Windows in order to do it. Is there a good efficient broadcasting recording software solution for Mac OS X?

I am using a brand new iMac and Mac OS X 10.10.3

iMac, OS X Yosemite (10.10.3)

Posted on Apr 28, 2015 4:31 AM

3 replies

Apr 28, 2015 6:26 AM in response to rkaufmann87

I hadn't before I read your suggestion but I just did. I found a few recording/capture apps there, but I have yet to find a broadcaster, or even better one that does both capture and record. When I was doing it on my Windows 8 PC I would use XSplit but that isn't compatible with Mac OS X. I'm hoping that there are more people like me who get some enjoyment out of streaming, and could give me an idea of what one app, or combination of 2 apps works best for them. Thanks.

Broadcasting gameplay

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.