Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes v12.1.2.27 Album Artwork issue.

Ever since I updated to the latest version of iTunes, it won't download my music's album artwork. I have it set to "Automatically download album artwork" which used to work. This only affects music that I've imported into iTunes. iTunes purchased music is unaffected and will download proper album artwork after manually being deleted. I've tried a few things like changing ID3 tags, signing in and out of account, and changing permissions on iTunes folder. Can anybody help me out with this issue? Oh and I don't receive any error codes.

Windows 7

Posted on Apr 28, 2015 3:18 AM

1 reply

Apr 29, 2015 3:33 AM in response to MLarios88

if it's any consolation, seems to happen in the mac version, too. i use manually get album artwork on some new files imported from a CD - i renamed it exactly the same way it is in the itunes store, which previously always worked without fail. now, nothing. just says the requested resource can't be found. so, likely it's a bug.

iTunes v12.1.2.27 Album Artwork issue.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.