Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad email & Twitter app deleting incoming emails.

Hi all,

My iPad Mini email and Twitter apps are deleting incoming emails and twitter messages.

This, apparently, has been happening for a while and I only realised yesterday what was going on.

At times my email app indicates a new email but when i go into my inbox there are no new emails. The new email icon stays for a while and then goes away.

The emails just disappear, they never reach my inbox, I do not get an error message and they are not in my inbox when I log on to my email account from my laptop.

They are not in my junk folder or deleted folder, they just are never delivered to my inbox.

The same with Twitter notifications; the app indicates that there is a new message but when I go check there is none, despite someone having messaged me.

What is this and how can it be stopped? I have a lot going on atm and simply cannot afford to miss emails. For the time being I've deleted my account from the email and Twitter apps and if I need to use my iPad to access either I will do so using Safari.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks

Jennmw

iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi, iOS 7.1.2

Posted on Apr 28, 2015 6:08 AM

There are no replies.

iPad email & Twitter app deleting incoming emails.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.