Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Facetime and iMessage not working on new iMac

I bought a new iMac a couple of weeks ago, it's the 27" Late 2013 model, and everything was working fine. I was able to receieve and call from my Facetime and I was also able to receive and send iMessages. A couple of days ago they just quit working though. My iMessages come in and and when I try to respond on my iMac it gives me an orange exclamation point and says Not Delivered. It shows everything that has been sendt and received on my iPhone. My Facetime app seems to work fine and it pops up like normal but when I try and call someone from it it just says call failed right away. Also, when someone calls me via Facetime it shows up on my screen and when I hit answer it does the same thing and says that the call failed right away. I'm running Yosemite 10.10.3 on it currently. Any help or insight would be great. Thank you very much!

iMac, OS X Yosemite (10.10.3)

Posted on Apr 28, 2015 5:26 AM

1 reply

Facetime and iMessage not working on new iMac

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.