Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

apple.thai.support@icloud.com scam

Hi,

I lost my iphone 6 in bangkok. Luckily I had findmyphone activated and in lost mode. Three weeks later got a message from apple.thai.support@icloud.com

letting me know my iPhone was found. Well...turned out to be a phishing scam to try and get my password. Big concern that I called apple to report this and apple said they could do nothing. Given that the thief tried and failed to unlock the phone....FYI the thief said was in pattaya and the number was +668-5365-8796. I did speak with the thief but poor english. My Thai friend that spoke to him said I was police and that suspect was in jail. Needed the password for phone and that apple woulkd give me a new phone.

haha while I was on the phone with apple support the thief sent the below image. And yes that is my MEID number.

User uploaded file

iPhone 6, iOS 8.3

Posted on Apr 28, 2015 6:33 AM

There are no replies.

apple.thai.support@icloud.com scam

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.