Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ios 8.3 update means no longer connecting to wi-fi on iPhone 5s

Ever since upgrading to ios 8.3 my iPhone 5S no longer connects to my own wi-fi while IN MY HOUSE AT ALL, it won't even FIND IT - this is completely unacceptable and I've already incurred extra data charges because of this! I have tried all the work-arounds and none work, I could be sitting beside my router and it won't find it meanwhile none of my other products (iMac, Apple TV, iPad are having this issue). I have to resort to putting my phone on Airplane mode to avoid getting charged extra fees - this is just not acceptable, Apple needs to address this ASAP and forgo giving me more EMOJI's - I mean really? This is the hugest fail I've experienced with Apple but it's a huge one... when your errors start costing me more money or making it so I can't even leave my phone on in case my daughter's daycare calls that's not fair nor acceptable. I've seen a whole slew of threads with the same issue and still no statement from Apple, your image brand and it's messaging are no longer aligning together... this is not the legacy Steve Jobs wanted to leave behind I'm sure.

iPhone 5s, iOS 7.1.2

Posted on Apr 28, 2015 7:32 AM

There are no replies.

ios 8.3 update means no longer connecting to wi-fi on iPhone 5s

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.