Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

phone not activating

I upgraded from 5S to 6 , Now I want to use my 5S also but it is not getting activated. I am using diff apple ids for both of the phones but still my 5S is not getting activated. It is not accepting my apple id in 5S . I went to apple store and they refered me to contact Apple helpline as they only can unlock my phone. I have no idea on India Apple helpline and what is the process of same

iPhone 5, iOS 7.1.2

Posted on Apr 28, 2015 7:08 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 28, 2015 6:44 PM

What is the exact complete wording of the error message when you try to activate the 5S?

2 replies

phone not activating

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.