Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

unable to submit archive to app store

I have tried multiple times to submit to the iOS App store without success. Today is the first time I encounter this problem.

The errors I got are as shown in the 2 screenshots. It is either stuck in 'waiting for response' or it returns me 'network connection lost'

I have tried several troubleshooting methods:

1. Re-create archive.

2. Restart xcode

3. Restart Mac.

4. Switch from 5G to 2G network.

5. Try to submit an old archive with existing build in iTunesConnect (this should return an error but it got stuck at 'waiting for response' too)

None of these work. Obviously my internet connection is OK. I'm wondering if there's something wrong locally, like a cached response when I previously tried to submit in poor internet connection.

Please assist! Thanks

User uploaded fileUser uploaded file

Posted on Apr 28, 2015 8:27 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 28, 2015 9:43 AM

I'm having the exact same problem trying to submit an update right now. I get the same "network connection was lost" error. Glad to see it's just not me though, probably something wrong with Apple's servers.

8 replies

unable to submit archive to app store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.