Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone Camera Roll downloading photos?

Tricky one this.

I usually sync my iPhone with iPhoto on my Mac. Save all pictures to my Mac and then remove the pics and videos I don't really want on my phone. The rest remain on my phone.

There was a recent update to iPhoto on my Mac which has caused a bunch of problems on my phone. I can't watch any videos stored in my camera roll as they look like they are downloading, same with pictures they are fuzzy as they are downloading. My camera roll also has a bunch of photos I've never taken on his phone from over 10 years ago - they are in my iPhoto library. It also includes every single photo album from iPhoto mostly with zero photos.

I'm on holiday so no data apart from Wifi (which is so slow).

Why can't I watch videos etc? I don't want my phone to download a picture or video everytime I want to look at it. It'll cost me too much data.i want them saved on my phone not on some kind of stream from iCloud!? You know how it used to be...

Thanks for your help.

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.3

Posted on Apr 28, 2015 7:26 AM

There are no replies.

iPhone Camera Roll downloading photos?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.