Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Please add shuffle to TV shows

I have build show specific smart playlists, I have built "comedy" show smart playlists. I love and appreciate that ability. However, I would love to not watch these "comedy playlist" in sequential order or any random filtered order. You can't sort them by show name, episode name, episode number, or season because it still groups all of them together too much. I have them sorted by time but even then it's not random enough. I want a REAL shuffle!!!!

I read today, I could start a playlist on the PC, using shuffle there, and stream it via airplay and it will be a real shuffle. Has anyone had this work and why/when will Apple address this. I have seen it requested a few times. It seems simple. Are there restrictions set by the production companies that stop Apple from extending playlist shuffle to TV/Movies. vs. just music?

HELP APPLE!!!

Apple TV (3rd generation), OS X Yosemite (10.10.3)

Posted on Apr 28, 2015 7:27 AM

1 reply

Please add shuffle to TV shows

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.